Wednesday, October 13

The chip shop across the road is simultaneously the best and worst thing to ever happen to me. THEY COOK THEM FRESH TO ORDER what is this madness!?

In other news, I have back ribs again which is nice. I miss scales. I want to buy some. It would be a waste of money. I don't know what to do about that.

Everyone else is buggering off home this weekend, so I'll be in the flat alone - planning a Saturday of luxury haircuts and Starbucks.

Course is very busy.

Man is exhausted because I like talking. Generally at midnight. He gets turned on. Conversation ends up going on til 2am. He is unimpressed. But never fear, only three weeks til he appears down here. Kerching.

And in other, other news, I'm currently procrastinating putting on a DVD. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. less starbucks buy scale
    :)
    meh love starbucks !
    its a guilty love

    i dissapeard not sure if i have resurfaced but how be?
    am i right in thinking your at uni in einburgh ?

    ReplyDelete