Sunday, February 1

d'habitude, je ne suis pas francaise

C'est juste parce que j'aime parler en francais de temps en temps.

I don't know if I am 'ill'. But I don't eat very well. And this will depict where, when and why I think about and/or eat the food I do. I hope it helps me realise why this happens to me every so often, and what the bloody hell I can do to stop and, as clichéd as it is, love myself.

That actually brought a shudder to me. I promise to avoid clichés from now on.

As a simple introduction:

- I have had a love/hate relationship with food since I was about 9. I will explain more in the passing of blogtime.

- I am either eating nothing or everything. I have no idea how to have a 'happy medium' food experience.

- These cycles of nothing and everything last about six months a piece, on average, maybe slightly more, maybe slightly less, and there's always something that triggers the next phase, no matter how inconsequential.

- I can't talk to anyone around me about it. A friend suggested seeing someone. Which I want to do. But the structure and size of the community I live in means that is impossible, and I will have to wait til I move away - a whole year and a half away.




So, to tide me over until then..

voilé.

No comments:

Post a Comment