Sunday, November 22

sex, babies and skinny jeans

Today, I pulled on my Topshop size 8 skinnies in a hurry, which didn't fit any more a couple of weeks ago, and ran out the door (obviously, with other clothes on too..). It was only after three minutes in the car that I thought 'hey! I'm wearing these jeans! Comfortably!'

Whey-hey!

I then had to spend time with my cousin and her still-very-new baby. I am in No Way a baby person, though, as they go, hers is quite nice. Unfortunately, after it had made its way happily around everyone else, it got to me and started screaming. Sigh.



I feel guilty about following a paragraph about my cousin's months-old baby girl with one about sex, but I think I'm going to have to do it ('do it' naturally being the operative part of that sentence).

I like sex. I have what could probably be called a high sex drive. And, right now, I need to have sex. Oh, yes, I will get to - next Sunday. Morning. Probably just once (and then likely not again til, oh, say, January?). For the first time since the beginning of September. That's nearly three months!

AND I'M MEANT TO BE SEEING SOMEONE.

I might have to do a Ross and start learning karate.
HOYYYYYYYYYYY-AHHHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. way to go with the jeans!

    and hey in that sexy demin the boys will be queing up *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete