Hello. Recently, I have:
- almost pulled a very very cute female...
- ... but sadly didn't;
- came out as not-just-liking-men to two of my flatmates, who took it reasonably well and I'm please about that;
- had new passport photos taken which snowballed into some big moral crisis about the state of my chin/the difference in chub between my pre-university student card photo, and my end-of-first-year new passport photo. NOT HAPPY;
- flirted and nothing more with a super cute barman;
- sat one exam;
- failed to start revising for second exam which is in... three days;
- not wept about that one, yet;
- booked a holiday to Italy with Man where I am going to be so, so, so very hot, in the temperature sense;
- self-harmed in the library toilets (how very 13 year old of me! I think I'm over it now, it was a momentary blip);
- not wanted to go home;
- wanted to go home.
Tonight I'm hosting a party for Eurovision. Can't beat a crazy little bit of Europop.