Saturday, February 20

at the request of violet and peri

.. the veggie chilli recipe.

(probably for about 2-3 people - from it, I got a small bowl, a manly portion, and a little left over)

half an onion
1 red pepper
1 garlic clove
half a red chilli
half a tin of lentils
1 tin kidney beans
1 tin chopped tomatoes
CORIANDER.

1. Fry onion, pepper, chilli and garlic for 15-20 minutes
2. Add tomatoes, kidney beans, lentils and some coriander. Simmer for 10 minutes.

DONE. Serve with shitloads of coriander.

Ramsay would be proud.

4 comments:

  1. "a manly portion" :)

    Sounds scrummy, will make it tonight.

    Thanks, oh wise kitchen-goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious! I once made something very similar; coriander and lentils and chili and garlic go so well together. I added some shrimp and man...it was amazing. But then it wouldn't be vegetarian, would it? Either way, thanks for reminding me of how delicious this kind of thing is...I may just have to make some myself.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh, Gordon! i mean, "Chef"! "Yes, Chef"!

    ReplyDelete